Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.661 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,535,268 Franc (C$3,658) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)