Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.973 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,713,244 Franc (¥344,489) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)