Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.105 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,608,960 Franc (¥315,179) in Kitakyushu.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)