Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.014 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 297,400 Franc (Shilling49,455) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)