Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.609 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 296,600 Franc (Shilling52,877) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (29 minutes ago)