Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.395 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 43,268 Franc (1,932₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)