Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.332 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 64,454 Franc (2,886₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)