Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.213 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 43,670 Franc (1,966₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)