Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,464,149 Franc (2,790,003 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (40 minutes ago)