Cost of living comparison between Kirklareli, Turkey and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 195.437 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 367,689 Franc (1,881TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)