Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35920 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,742,660 Franc (10,419,388 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)