Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49323 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,963,885 Franc (18,173,950 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)