Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34098 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,890,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,100,108 Franc (12,024,576 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)