Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41304 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,311,485 Franc (20,122,945 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)