Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.130 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 917,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 705,064 Franc (EC$3,577) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)