Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.749 XOF / RWF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,574,285 Franc (2,102,872 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)