Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.213 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,277,622 Franc (57,516₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)