Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.531 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,642,088 Franc (10,837 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)