Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.477 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,805,442 Franc (€2,754) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)