Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 662.618 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,353,697 Franc (€2,043) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (25 minutes ago)