Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.439 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 244,779 Franc (Taka 38,015) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)