Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.975 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 360,575 Franc (Taka 51,692) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (36 minutes ago)