Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.730 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 713,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 521,594 Franc (31,178 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)