Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.395 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 328,819 Franc (14,682₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (24 minutes ago)