Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 59.112 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 325,990 Franc (5,515 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)