Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.535 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 237,010 Franc (2,907 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)