Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.084 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 272,605 Franc (3,281 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)