Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.358 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 90,174 Franc (2,876 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)