Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.434 XOF / SDG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 403,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 262,717 Franc (3,075 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)