Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.388 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 128,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 82,643 Franc (2,812 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)