Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.575 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 933,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 724,475 Franc (32,091₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 860 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)