Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.669 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 203,057 Franc (8,958₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)