Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.792 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 252,241 Franc (11,067₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)