Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.613 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 254,697 Franc (11,263₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)