Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.606 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 743,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 490,274 Franc (21,688₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)