Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 165.281 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 247,238 Franc (﷼ 1,496) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)