Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01332 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 293,836 Franc (﷼ 22,058,114) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (about 1 hour ago)