Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01915 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 215,251 Franc (﷼ 11,240,980) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)