Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01861 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 249,260 Franc (﷼ 13,394,557) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)