Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01456 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 226,604 Franc (﷼ 15,564,224) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)