Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.582 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,176 Franc (185₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)