Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.07814 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 224,882 Franc (2,878,000 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)