Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.586 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 341,187 Franc (руб 32,229) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)