Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.389 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 408,027 Franc (2,731TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Roanoke, Virginia costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)