Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.512 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 383,198 Franc (3,206TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (44 minutes ago)