Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.283 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,601,765 Franc (¥303,210) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)