Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.874 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,214,983 Franc (¥454,425) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)