Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.483 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,430,993 Franc (¥443,381) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (44 minutes ago)