Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.140 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,050,341 Franc (¥398,909) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)