Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.051 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,208,357 Franc (¥437,169) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)