Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.800 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 626,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 593,057 Franc (€903) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)