Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.399 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 472,205 Franc (€720) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)