Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 467,483 Franc (€715) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)