Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.417 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,182 Franc (¥772) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)