Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.781 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,253 Franc (¥736) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)