Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.700 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 611,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 475,316 Franc (₨ 83,385) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)