Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.678 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 234,972 Franc (₨ 41,381) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)