Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.467 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 459,909 Franc (€706) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (43 minutes ago)