Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.354 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 483,437 Franc (€738) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)