Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.578 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,381,825 Franc (€2,108) in Kassel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)