Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 83.592 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,968,276 Franc (元83,361) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)