Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 83.242 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,762,740 Franc (元93,256) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)