Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 82.676 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,646,254 Franc (元80,389) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)