Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 85.841 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 10,067,237 Franc (元117,277) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)