Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.117 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,355,854 Franc (19,617 kr) in Karlstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)