Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.081 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,724,620 Franc (€2,613) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)