Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.800 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,487,352 Franc (€2,265) in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)