Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.327 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,647,877 Franc (67,740 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)