Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.852 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 900,401 Franc (34,829 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)