Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48887 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,500 Franc (13,296 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,601 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)