Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.213 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 207,705 Franc (1,481TL) in Karaman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)