Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 167.973 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 375,000 Franc (2,233TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (25 minutes ago)