Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.848 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,000 Franc (765 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (21 minutes ago)