Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.921 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (420 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (33 minutes ago)