Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.919 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (420 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)