Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.538 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,500 Franc (644 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (35 minutes ago)