Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.301 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,900 Franc (711 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)