Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01809 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 922,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 637,078 Franc (﷼ 35,225,222) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)