Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01910 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,387,589 Franc (﷼ 72,637,721) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (41 minutes ago)