Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 532,304 Franc (﷼ 32,738,121) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)