Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.803 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,900 Franc (3,273 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (40 minutes ago)