Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.658 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,800 Franc (3,499 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)