Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.832 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 275,253 Franc (150,235 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (44 minutes ago)