Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 388,300 Franc (215,402 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)