Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.879 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 329,487 Franc (₨56,043) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)