Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.581 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 565,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 398,577 Franc (₨87,013) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)