Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.816 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,202 Franc (₨77,290) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (36 minutes ago)