Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 347,931 Franc (168,747 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)