Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.135 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 238,948 Franc (111,901 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)