Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.585 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 985,556 Franc (53,029 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (30 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (43 minutes ago)