Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.197 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,434,470 Franc (71,024 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)