Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.994 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,468,411 Franc (77,309 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)