Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.343 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 977,811 Franc (50,551 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)