Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.054 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 301,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 225,587 Franc (₨28,010) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)