Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.541 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 559,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 374,228 Franc (242,908 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)