Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.496 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,908 Franc (229,248 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)