Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.601 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 869,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 634,733 Franc (176,257 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)