Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.397 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 722,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 520,690 Franc (153,275 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)