Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.437 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,677,730 Franc (¥308,555) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)